See How Voice Bill Pay Works.
This short video shows you how to use iPay QuickPaySM and your Alexa-enabled device to pay bills quickly and easily.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is Voice Bill Pay?
A Voice Bill Pay skill, like iPay QuickPay, is a voice-driven capability that enables you to access certain information about your Pan American Bank & Trust bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide payment history and check scheduled payments.
• You are able to make a payment to eligible payees you’ve added to your bill pay account
• You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you’ve added to your account
How do I get started with iPay QuickPay?
You will need an online bill pay account to start using iPay QuickPay. If you don’t have an account yet, log in to your account at www.panamerbank.com and click the “Bill Pay” link to access the enrollment form.
- Log in to your account at www.panamerbank.com and click the “Bill Pay” link
- Select the “My Account” tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select the “Add Alexa” link
- Answer the challenge phrase questions
- Enter credentials and submit
This step completes the online setup.
- Within the Alexa App on your mobile device, search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable”
- When prompted, enter the credentials you created in bill pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember since it will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select “I agree, Link Account” to complete the account linking process
- Now you can say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
Just tell Alexa the payee you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date.