Please email resume to Michael Gonzalez, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Full-Time Bi-lingual Universal Banker
Pan American Bank & Trust
Chicago, IL 60608
From $18.00 per hour
Pan American Bank & Trust has an opportunity for a Full-Time Universal Banker located at our office in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago, IL. The Universal Banker is responsible for building long-term relationships with clients and advising them in the selection of the Bank’s products and services. The Universal Banker takes a lead role in providing outstanding customer service by resolving client concerns, opening new accounts, performing teller duties, offering convenience services and helping the Office meet objectives contributing to the success of the Bank.
At Pan American Bank & Trust, everyone flourishes by having the breadth of resources to DREAM BIGGER™. We provide Grassroots Banking to propel our clients to their highest aspirations. We do this through personalized banking, customized financial resources, financial outreach, and community engagement.
We reinvest and create meaningful IMPACT in our communities, which has earned us an outstanding rating under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and certification by the U.S. Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). A designation earned by approximately 100 banks nationwide.
Mentoring our team members to reach their full potential, serving our clients so they may attain their personal and business aspirations, and assisting our communities to thrive is what Pan American Bank & Trust is all about.
- Must be bi-lingual in order to deal with the clientele.
- High School Degree or equivalent, College degree or coursework preferred in business, finance or accounting.
- Minimum of one (1) year cash handling/balancing experience required.
- Strong basic math and analytical skills.
- Ability to build solid, long-term relationships through strong communication skills.
- Able to adapt to different environments quickly and unpredictable situations.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task.
Pan American Bank & Trust follows all COVID-19 guidelines as directed by the CDC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran